Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 24, 2009

Findings #11: Review of iphone apps in learning Japanese

~Human Japanese app on Iphone~

It has the best study guide and easy to follow instructions. I think, I have got the gist in each chapter. Now I have to refine my knowledge in forming my own sentence on my own. Well, basic ones anyway. I highly recommend this program.

~Free Kana Quiz~

Part of my daily morning exercise is to use this app to test myself before going to work. For fun and to see how much information my brain can retain each day. So far so good. I highly recommend this program too.

~JLPT1 app on Iphone~

The application uses Kanji to test your knowledge of matching Hiragana. Interesting. Although I am not at the stage to sway from Hiragana as yet. I need to iron out my sounding and listening abilities. I would say you need to be advanced before using this application.

See the following samplings.
eg. 只 = ただ
eg. 享受 = きょうじゅ