Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

March 08, 2022

March 2022

After two years of learning about pronoun with my work stream, I learned about what indirect discrimination felt like, and yes, it hurts. It makes you feel insignificant and not acknowledged in your place of work. However, there is no teaching tool put into place at schools or workplace. How will people improve their use of language around pronoun.


Work

Projects on the roll.


Pogo

I was able to score 3/6 hundo of the new generation pokemon. The raid bosses during this event are not inspiring and most of the time there was no lobby. Odd, Niantic would drop in new task half way through the event and make it impossible to complete it. Why? Why?


Dating

The person started to question my dress sense and made superficial excuses to avoid going out together.
The person is NOT much of a spouse material. Oh dear. The road trip that ended the short dating relationship. He refused to turn on the A/C in the 29 degrees heat. When we got there, he did not want eat-drink-take pics or listen to music. He gave me a bro hug, where he smashed into my dangling earring, and the earring stabbed my flesh. Ugh. What's going on? Upon return and dinner at Preston, he said he was too tired to spend anymore time with me. By Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and the following weekend he said he has developed an indefinite tiredness and cannot see me, but he was NOT tired to go to work. You know what that means. Bye bye.

Next.

No comments :