Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

February 08, 2022

February 2022

My sister and I went to Torquay to go on ride of a life time. We went for a coastal flight on a Tiger Moth plane. They offered to do 3 aero-acrobats. Whoa. It was an exhilarating experience. You can feel the G-force on you. Very impressive. Patrick was an amazing pilot. I felt safe even though a few times I felt like I was lifted off  my seat. Haha. What a staycation. The ocean beach had several levels of intensity. The Cosy beach was calmer and had lighter waves. While Jan Juc was mild and strong waves. One can image how wicked Bells Beach's waves would be - ideal for a surfer.


Rant of the month

Mom threw out the range hood filters because she does not know how to clean them in 1999. Now whenever she fry up food, the walls and doors get greasy. Mom complains no one help clean the wall. Standing back a far this is self inflicted stuff. Mental really. I used sugar scrub to clean the walls. She called it cancerous stuff. Since the house is 24/7 greasy, I am the only one doing the scrubbing, and I am the only who has a job. It is just too much upkeep for me. I have been seeking someone to help replace the range hood, but several companies told me the job was too small to profit from, and some don’t even fix range hood. Now I finally found one who is willing and I needed someone at home be present to get the quote for me while I’m at work. Both mom and bro protested and yelling nothing is broken. Mom face palms and insist can you cancel it. Bro goes he was never consulted about the issue. Sigh. 23 years is long enough. How much longer should I wait for the range hood to be replaced? How much longer should I scrub the walls on my days off. I’m learning these people love living in grease.



Work

I'm working on blog and was assigned to two new projects.


PoGo

I have most of the hundo I need. Now is just a matter of candy and XL candy at that for all GBl pvp meta relevant pokemon. Just in case I get a rank 1, I want to be able to max it out for future battles.


Dating

We are working to find a middle ground to meet each other's work roster and have dinner together. 

No comments :