Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 09, 2022

APRIL 2022

Autumn is phonemail warm this year. 


Work

Training a lot this month.

I have been invited to participate in a big project, we are changing our library management system over to a new one, but I cannot spill the details. Quite a major shift alright. Happy to test every aspect of the system. What an exciting time to be alive.


PoGo

No hundo legendary to date. Not much luck in finding the hundo of the newer pokemon. The drive has been impacted by the sadness emitting from bad dates.


Dating

Anytime someone brushes me away x3 times I feel unhappy and I feel like giving up on them. In the end, I have to cease communication, as my efforts are really going to waste.

I was a spirited individual before going on dating apps. I have dated three individuals since 2020 and I had to end them all, as they started to display a great deal of disinterest in me and going out together. I won’t pause, however, I won’t let people pressure me into being someone else I’m not - a door mat.

Travelling interstate and overseas had really open me up to new cultural practices and has kept me feeling positive about myself for a decade. I’m going to keep rolling on.

No comments :