Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

February 03, 2021

February 2021


This month has been glorious. The sun is shining and I get to meet up with friends and starting to communicate with people I have not heard from for a while.



Work

We are getting adjusted to random short lockdown periods and still run our service.



Pogo

I am elearning to do excellent curve throw on various mons using three different techniques. When are catching pidgey you throw lightly from the corner of the screen. When you are catching Trubblish, again you start from the corner of the screen but this time you aim to release the ball towards the far right of the screen. When you try to catch Sentret you throw a bit off from the centre and the ball straight up and drop back to the left. My aim this month is to complete 999 excellent curve throws to reach level 50. Hee hee. It is quite the challenge for someone like me, as I rarely manually catch unless there is an event pokemon around.



Dating

I am back on the market looking for a man that is keen to meet up, and to try new things. The heart feels lighter and relived to not having to entertain an emotionally unavailable man. Also, I am learning not waste time on guys who shut down topics brought to the conversation and those express little or no interest in me and what I am about. These are time wasters and bookmarking chicks just in case the hotter one rejects them. I am not going to be anyone's safety (back up) date.

The apps give men leeway too much. These guys don't ask you any questions or willing to start a conversation in dating apps, they just click things such as like (Bumble, Coffee Meets Bagel, Plenty of Fish),  smile (eHarmony), and request a personal message (eHarmony). They are by far the lazyist interactions on planet Earth.

No comments :