Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

January 01, 2021

January 2021

I am hopeful for this year. I can't wait to see Melbourne regain prosperity and more employment opportunity available for friends and families who were made redundant by the lockdown. Meanwhile, I understand travel will be limited to local area as the vaccine for COVID-19 is slowly being rolled out across the globe. I am fine with staycation. There are so many places I have never been to and I am sure not a McStingy. The ever changing government regulations does not scare me. I am happy to oblige and keep the community safe. Besides I only book with companies who respect government regulations as well and are willing to arrange refunds on bookings. Smart cookie I am.


Work

Recently, I have been given the opportunity to shadow others on the NFHRR desk, and by February I will go live. Woo Hoo. This shows management has faith ad trust in me. It is an honour to be allowed to reach this point in my new role as a librarian. 


Pokemon Go

On the four days that I had time off work, I caught a hundo for each event pokemon except for Cryogonal. The weather was dreary during those four days and I had to do many tram runs to avoid catching a cold. A few homeless females would walk up to me and raised their voice while I was playing PoGo. I ignored them. It was good to catch up with many of my friends at mapped hundo locations. There we got the chance to laugh about the dramas that took place in December 2020. 


Online dating

I have found myself a new date around the end of last year. The difference is this one is a single dad. And, oh boy was this one troublesome. Not only was he emotionally not available, he does not follow standard dating protocols. Often he would cry foul in WhatsApp, saying you are not being loving yet he was dating multiple women. When I made dating activities suggestions and he'd get angry. I have since stopped dating him after 5 dates (and five weeks of texting in WhatsApp app). It is not my problem if you cannot juggle the ladies, I just want to be woo'd. No dates, no deal mate.


====




No comments :