Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

July 06, 2020

July 2020

We had more outbreaks during the ease of lockdown restriction compared to the beginning of the lockdown. Partially has to do with the fact it is winter now. Although, the most shocking news was families were not practising social distancing at all. So, we are starting to hear more and more the term community transmission daily. Sad. People should take this pandemic seriously and take every precaution necessary. We now have 12 suburbs in lockdown and two in hard lockdown (one with housing commission residents).

My sister and I wear a mask in dense human-populated areas such as shopping malls, supermarket, public transport, and day time in the city.

Meanwhile, at home, my brother has resigned from his job, citing a conflict of pay and workload. He is bored. The house needs repairing, but he is not interested in fixing it. He wants to start up a coffee shop during the lockdown period. My reply was, most people cannot leave the house unless it falls under the four activities, and the government can enforce the closure of non-essential businesses. I don't know if this is the best time to be running a coffee shop, especially when he doesn't wake up to have lunch unless it is 3 pm. Generally speaking in most cities people have their coffees in the morning.

PoGo wise. We have lots of new exciting events to celebrate the fourth year of Pokemon Go release. I can't believe it. I have been playing this game for four years! Time flies when you are having fun. So many new friends, so many new milestones. Together we morally support each other to get through this pandemic and adjust our playstyle in compliance with government restrictions.

I find myself fasting more than usual. I need to learn to eat at regular times again. My family members have gotten in the habit of having waking up in the afternoon and having lunch at 3 pm. Besides the fact, it is not healthy. My body doesn't like it. I get hungry and dizzy if I don't eat some protein by 1 pm. I now keep cans of tuna and protein bars in my room.









No comments :