Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

June 21, 2020

June 2020

People are so willing to bend over backwards for love, even when the person no longer loves them anymore. People are strange and I hate wasting my brain space on them. However, this time one of them tried to fuck up my game during in my leisure time and a day before community day. Which only comes around once a month!

My mood became foul and my anger would not subside for days. I'll explain below.

This nearly turned out to be the third worst community day for me. Generally, a day before the community day, I would like to go out and stock up on resources. I would collect 1200 red poke balls for SuiGunesis and 1000 ultra balls and 150 berries for myself. However, I didn’t get a chance to do that! Someone held the account ransom for her ex-boyfriend who may or may not show up at her doorstep. 

Let’s fuck up her mood before community day. It is just a shit pokemon with a shiny version.

I only get to play a few hours a night, as I work from home, and there are no poke stops nearby, so I have no choice, but to go out in the evenings and collect resources to play at home. 

Let’s make sure she can’t earn gold coins from daily task and gyms.

On top of that raids ends at 8 pm every day for the last four years. I explained to her. Nowadays, to earn your 20 gold coins, you have to “win a raid” unless it is a day where you do not have to, but this day was not one of them. You are holding the account ransom so I cannot help it earn 20 gold coins. Is that what you want? Do you even know how to play Pokemon Go? In the end, I managed to do 15 mins of play - raid only.

You adore me, show me and give all your legendaries.

No lucky trades transaction take 4 hours to complete. At most, they only take 2 minutes. Every player is to negotiate what they are exchanging in messaging apps before meeting up in person. Well, this person refuses to follow the community of players’ protocol. It pissed me off.

They didn't carry out the lucky trade in the end, because I had done the special trade that very day. O’duh. Hence, why players booked such trade session. 

Kick her while she is down.

The guy does not understand lucky trade is not a once-off. You can trigger it again and again. Also, it is not limited to legionaries and shines. You can trade normal/rare spawns and regional (provided you had one previously). The ex-boyfriend stated the non-legendaries pokemon were a load of trash. Ugh. Excuse me?! Deino and Gibles are NOT trash. 

I didn’t come home until 1 am. I was so mad at them both. The two years that I have spent on that account was a waste of time. After much thought, I have decided to forgo the pokemon go account. It is not worth the hassle.

-----------------------------

On the actual day itself I had to leave the house early to collect resources. No sleep in for me. My friends and I had a good time catching weedle. We wanted pvp IV ones for great league and a hundo for ultra league. 

The very first shiny I got from incense had decent pvp IV on it. I was so stoked. I drank hot chocolate while looking for the 0% weedle. It despawned before I got there. Oh well. I found a Chansey, but Blissey despawned before I can reach it. 

While having a light meal with Michelle we traded some pokemon and I got a hundo Weedle. Omg! Feeling so blessed. 

26 shinies.
4 decent pvp IV ones
1 hundo

What a day. 

----------------------------

Work wise, we are given the option to come into work on designated days, however, if you do not have a desk shift, it is best you work from home was the recommendation. I do not have desk shifts until 27th June. I will see what protocol are to be followed now that the government has made new restrictions on the amount of people per square metre.

I am learning to be a moderator for showcases and webinars. How interesting.

- - - - -


No comments :