Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

March 03, 2018

March 2018

ahhh... Papa is trying to make me shoulder his financial woes. Nah ah. I will not submit to such shameful acts. A parent should be financially well prepared before hitting old age. My salary should not be expected to finance a whole family of unemployed adults. But the fact they try to control how I live and spend my money makes me want to murder, they do not financial literacy. Whereas I have being attending work shops by ASX and women wealth meet up groups.

Can you believe it my family has been paying cash for medical treatment in full for many years? I have found by having private health insurance, they will pay up for most of it, and I just have to pay the remainder. My dental check up costs $300, but I just have to pay $180. Same goes for my chiropractor appointment, costs $80, and private health insurance, I just have to pay $34. Wow. That is a massive difference it makes. I saved $166 in cash. Not something to sneeze at either. I can reinvest that sort of money into shares and higher savings account. 


Recently, I found out my papa's house has a heritage overlay and under the local council it listed in the residential only zone. What this means is he cannot make major modifications to his property without a permit. Which is a given. However, the heritage overlay states that any redevelopment has to keep the property within character with adjacent properties. Now that is limiting, but oh well, what can do you when live in old historical neighbourhood. With the property situated in residential only zone means that he cannot put up a shop front or turn it into a motel. All this angered my papa to no end. Only property in mixed use zone can be turned in commercial property.


Work wise. It seems people do not like checking online databases for information, they prefer to look at the physical object, but how could they when the object is being used, so why not look at the status or notes? Very odd.

------









































No comments :