Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 09, 2018

April 2018

Swamped with ideas for the restructure. Sadly, only a few staff are willing to provide details about their frustration with the current organisation chart. Many of the staff feared that they maybe fired for speaking up, especially to me, a library technician. I am not even in management position. However, I wish to create a new organisation chart that is an inclusive one, but how can I? when people refuse to give input. Sigh.

My unemployed sister feels that she has the right to berate me, when I am the individual who actually has a job to pay bills and pay for house repairs. She accused me of wasting electricity by coming home EARLY!!! All the while she is constantly home, hoping on two mobile devices, in front of a television, and has the heater turned ON. This is by the far the most ridiculous half day off I have ever experienced.

- - - - -











No comments :