Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

August 23, 2009

Thank you to free code suppliers

I want to thank http://www.addthis.com for the "share" button on the bottom of all my posts. I hope the button makes it easy for all to share my mundane blog posts :D

Another thanks to www.BloggerBuster.com for sharing code for my tag cloud sphere. It is very awesome looking. ^_^

I'm sure there is more people to thank for offering all these tid bits and code to enhance our blogs on Blogger. Cheers.


------------------------------------iPhone App----------------------------------------------

Another game which I play over bluetooth on iPhone but this time I challenge my sister and my brother. It is a totally laughable yet interesting way to play with your iPhone. It uses the accelerometer within the iPhone to recognise moves. Great FUN!



No comments :