Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

February 10, 2024

February 2024

Stars are not lining up for my family in lottery winnings. I feel tired when people give me a shopping list when I am already busy as it is. The weather has been super hot on the weekends that it can melts brains.


Work

More and more people resign for some reason each week. Project work wise we still carry on and hope to meet our goals. A few of my projects were positively received than others. Still no all gendered toilet or maternity fitted toilets. Accessible toilets in staff areas.


PoGo

By far the most successful aspect in my life. With the increased lucky friends I was able to trigger lucky with many of my friends. One player and I traded a shiny Rayquaza and it went HUNDO! Ah! OMG! Me of all people got it. This was unbelievable, especially when so many players were concerned that I will milk them for a hundo legendary. Well, well, there are players out there who are not afraid of me getting a  successful outcome from the trade. Besides it just one pokemon. 

Then I was able to catch a Galarian Zapdos with an ultra ball and golden raspberry. OMG! Followed by a rare hatch of a Larvesta. Oh yeah! 

Then a normal trade turned into a lucky hundo Drampa. The most newest pokemon to date.


Dating

Fake people still. One insists on talking about Bitcoin, ugh! Another boast about how he can beat others in sports. Yawn. These are not even AI. They lack conversation skills. 

And another one asked if I would be keen to move to another chat app just to waste my time and sell me Bitcoin, ugh. The person never message back within the dating app since.






No comments :