Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

January 02, 2024

January 2024

I get that grey skies make for a gloomy day. However, that does not mean we give up working on projects. Projects mean something to someone somewhere. It will bear fruit if you just put in the effort. No what people say. People seem to always have a perspective, they wish to share, which is fine, but do not go asserting them badly and destroying people's project goals. 

Such as when mom wanted to throw out the burn slices of white peaches. I said I can save them and I asked her kindly to set them aside. Sure, mistakes in cooking can happen, but try to understand the vision of the dish being put together. before binning someone's effort. Gosh. I just had remind her that we not rich and we cannot indulge in food waste, as we would only be poorer. Besides I did manage to save 75% of flesh for each piece. I am good at salvaging food from becoming trash unnecessarily. Sis and Bro found the peaches added a touch of sour and sweetness to the pork mince in our tacos. Everyone finished their small bowl of taco meat with ease. Phew. New Year Eve meal solved!


PoGo
No hundo gained from this Christmas event.

Work
I was lucky to given the week off.

Dating
It seems to be on a pause at the moment. Well, I am no hot AI lady. Just a human full of flaws.




No comments :