Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

August 14, 2023

August 2023

The topic of brain washing. My father have taught me never to let such psychological activity infect me. I have to say, his teaching has taught me well. I now enjoy throwing shades at controlling individuals. Yummy Yummy in my Tummy is my favourite line to date.


Work

Applying lots of policies at work. Only 1 out of 1 million patron would blame staff for not telling them the correct thing, despite some of these patrons have been regularly visiting the library for years. WTF. Are you kidding me?

On the flip side, we have some first time visitors who have watched our webinars and finally, came into the library, and remembered our face, and to bring a USB memory stick. I feel so proud that we have touched people and they feel more confident in using the collection.


PoGo

I finally got a hundo Lickitung. Yay! Time to celebrate. Aw, it sure did feel like forever - not getting a hundo of it. Dialga was once like that for me. Well, Giratina Altered is still being a biatch. lol.


Dating

Nothing seems to stick. Nice or funny or intelligent. Every guy seems ticked off when I talk about Australian foraging ways. Why, is mushrooms gonna kill you? Maybe, but still, it is a great conversation starter.

No comments :