Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

May 09, 2023

May 2023

Many people want to be instantly rich but do not want to compete for money. How sad. I have never agreed to be people’s punching bag. I mean I’m happy to be a support person, but it gets dull to listen to people go on and on how the world is unfair towards them. In the form of monetary riches. I really don’t think they have not met all 8 billion people in-person. Blanket blame doesn’t hold compared to a blanket policy.

I prefer talking about non-sense and planning for events. More desirable, actionable, and pragmatic.

It seems if a parent does not have nutrition knowledge, then they have nothing to share with the child. Recently, I learned eating food in a certain order can avoid sugar level spikes in our glucose. By doing so we reduce inflammation and low energy. However, some food have no nutrition value at all.

I do feel much more balance in terms of energy. I have dumped the sugary instant packet tea mom makes for me every morning. I avoid oats and I choose a savoury option for breakfast after 10am. To allow my body to fast and burn up the food I ate last night. I eat avocado in my lunches. I drink a bitter before eating sweets. My skin is beginning to look better. Better than when I was a teenager.

Cutting down sugar, starchy (noodles, rice, pasta, potato), and nitrate food (hot dogs, ham) is all it took. I haven't given up on them totally. like the scientist said, veggies first or a spoon of vinegar before eating starchy food. Protein first before sugary food.






No comments :