Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 03, 2023

April 2023

The air is much colder than last month. We still some lovely sunny morning though. Which isn't all too bad.

While having some serenity to myself lately, I'm starting to recognise cycles in many humans who have this perpetual desire to self sabotage. 

For example, those who wish to run a business but never really ever start one. Or those who wish to be financially independent yet live pay check to pay check. And those who want to save money for their early retirement goes off to buy $2000 monitors for work purposes. 

Humans build their own cycle of hell. 

Also, I'm learning: 
people have ideals and desires, but they do not communicating them. 
people do not respect that everyone grew up differently.
people do not respect that some people have different health conditions.
people refuse to try natural medicine to heal themselves.

Humans build their own walls to the community and to better health.


Work

Trying out software that offer AI interaction.

PoGo

Still not getting a hundo of pokemon I desire. One just have to keep on trying harder.

Dating

Last guy I met shouted me a cider then after an hour he wanted $12 back. He asked for my Pay ID, I gave him cash instead. Ha. A Korean single dad of two teenagers. He still sends ex-wife alimony and child support. What a sad, sad state of affairs for the shorty. Man states he can earn a million dollars easily. Ah. One can only see that alimony climb sky high. No thank you.





No comments :