Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

July 08, 2021

July 2021

We are beginning to see some stability and onto Victoria's 5th lockdown. This time it is not segregated by metropolitan and regional, rather state wide. The NSW government and community was very slow in clamping down their spread of virus. The vaccine roll out was done poorly across the country.


Work

I am learning to deliver "just right" amount of information. Such as a patron may only want to know which databases to use and not want the answer to their research question. Or they want you to demonstrate how to load a microfilm reel and not which resources to use when looking up sporting events. I feel I am developing a better grasp of patron's level of information needs.


PoGo

To throw a fast ball from the berry side is not as efficient as throwing from the ball side and in AR mode. Something to practice. Interesting. But difficult.

Jazz gave me an 1 up tip when it comes to T3 raids. When sending a T3 raid invite to a friend that can be solo'd, it is best to open up the lobby to the public, then a "rando" player can join them in defeating the T3 raid boss, thus making the raid go by much quicker. Yay! I learnt another thing. I can't wait to do better as a raid host.

Go Fest was impacted by the snap lockdown and rain. I managed to bump into some friends and I had a few good laughs. It felt good. There is something refreshing about hearing different voices and talking about other things besides COVID. 

I find it is better to raid for XL than to convert actual candies for XL. 



Dating

My so called boyfriend doesn't initiate conversation at dinners or video chat. He really doesn't like sharing his thoughts with me. How peculiar. And when he does have a conversation with me. It is about my previous relationships or he'd go on to accuses me: not wanting a long term relationship, tricking him to go on day trips, and not wanting to spend more time with him (to just watch the telly). What a very strange bloke. Even more weirder is he does not want to be part of my family yet accuses me of NOT wanting to introduce my family members to him. Ahhh...this constant bickering is most unhealthy.

I told him to take a break from us and to do some thinking. 


No comments :