Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

June 02, 2021

June 2021

Lockdown number four in Melbourne has took place. Everyone back to WFH and some businesses taking another pounding. Depression ensues for some people.

Ground hog day is always annoying, but you gotta make each day worth it.

I feel for businesses and Victorian tourism during lockdown, they are enduring major hardship and great uncertainty. When they eased some of the restrictions after the two weeks of snap lockdown, my sister and I went dining at our favourite restaurants.



Work 

We plan to develop a more robust service model for the future. 


PoGo

There has been an update to raids, we now have stadium with audience, and more bragging status based on our ability to attack the raid boss.


Dating

I have learnt some people different mannerism. Not all people know how to wish people get well when you are sick. They lack compassion and unwilling to console other people during times of need. Which made me realise, maybe this person lacks romantic skill set, and so, I will need to lead by example.

I read him poetry and sourced a poetry for my boyfriend to read back to me. He found this very interesting. We now trying known romantic ways.



No comments :