Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 04, 2021

April 2021

It is the season to be eating up chocolate. lol. Life continues to be full of complexities. Openly discussing matters does not help people who are unwilling to listen and grow. Some people prefer you keep things quiet and not mention things. Adults preference for secrecy annoys me to no end.


Work

I am learning to be a co-presenter on Zoom webinar. The most difficult part is reading your notes and looking natural. Which I will be doing rehearsals until I get nerves to calm down. I have wrote two blogs for the team but it needs re-work to give it a family history spin. 


Dating

My boyfriend and I are learning to schedule time to be together. We are working on finding activities that we both enjoy and would fits into the working week. It is a work in process. He has passed on a free dance lesson. Hmm...


Dinner challenge

Whenever we have a meal together, he would sit there in silence, then asks, “what’s the matter?” while I am chewing on my food. It is his way of indicating - please entertain me. I’d reply “nothing is wrong” and try to come up with a topic. I now understand what it is like to be Robin Williams. Even during your time off, you are still on the clock. So entertain away.

A real partner would want to naturally share his day, interest, or adventure with you during meal time. Or at least, ask you about you something or share something you would like? Such as they found a movie you might want to see or a food festival.

It makes me wonder, who does the talking when he dines with other people.

Always trying to be correct

When we do talk, he would say I am Googling the topic or dropping a bombshell, when much of the topic I present are common knowledge amongst adults. For example, KitKat is a chocolate a bar; you can hit a hole in one on a golf course; in Chinese tradition, to meet your boyfriend or girlfriends parents is to express wanting to marry them.

I am beginning to see there are gaps in his knowledge and I came from the state school eduction system. However, I will do my best to teach him to fish, so that he can fish in the future, as I have with patrons.


Our first day trip together

By the way, the best way to Daylesford is the western free way and go north. Less windy of a road. We were unable to find a bathrobe or lavender wine in the town centre. Will Ventura out to further places in the future in seek of souvenirs. The mineral spring water quite unique. Less bubbly in comparison to European mineral water.


PoGo

I working towards putting it aside when I am on dates, then go ham on days when I am not dating or have morning meetings/shifts. One has to manage their energy and learn to put priority elsewhere.


========



No comments :