Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

October 08, 2019

October 2019

Nothing but odd thoughts this month.

The noise in the public streets of the city. Some of us, adults, get to a point where nagging becomes a turn off and sometimes pisses us off, but what counts as nagging? Sometimes it is just a warning, a statement repeated out of courtesy or carried out due to policy.

Work front. I learnt that with internally advertised jobs, it isn't always a case of shoo in, even if you do possess the necessary skill set, management still insists on externally advertising the job. Bias? I do not know. What I do know is the work place is not keen on training people up.

PoGo world. Halloween event has us bursting at our seams. I have managed to encounter many of shiny pokemon ghost type pokemons new and old, just Shuppet who eludes me. I did get the chance to do two Ex-raids at lunch time with a small crew: John, Linh, Michelle, Daniel, Harris, Riche, Byron, and Peter. It was fun. We came across a Cranidos too. The committee is thinking of packages for volunteers and first time visitors to Melbourne.

Sis and I attended Spooktober scare sessions and it is glorious.


- - -










No comments :