Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

September 05, 2019

September 2019

As luck would have it, while I am successful in catching 200,000 pokemons in PoGo, my career is on hold. At the very least, I have few internal job interviews lined up this month and next month. However, it feels like I am standing still and everything is moving at a snail pace. I want to go for a dip in the ocean and float away my worries. The wind is cold. I cannot bring myself to immerse in cold water. There are swimming pools, sadly, they do not come with a view like ocean pools.

There has been some disruptions and development in the social aspects of playing PoGo.

I had no choice but to delete a particular individual and all of his 5 accounts from my friend list. For weeks, the player would ask repeatedly, "why do you do research tasks?", especially the Sneasel quest. He even asked the same question on community day when I was evolving my hundo and 98 IV Turtwigs. Argh! God! I explained to him, I don't need his shiny Sneasel(s), I already got one, but I would like a few more as trading fodder. It seems this player doesn't respect my style of play and so he was deleted. This is the third male player that I had to seriously erase from my life and my game.

On the upside, I have made a few new friends this month.

- - -










- - -












No comments :