Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

December 08, 2018

December 2018

Family wise. I just caught on that my sister has been peddling away my food purchases to feed her academic boyfriend. Ugh. I had no choice, but to remind her that I was not born to supplement her lifestyle. While my brother owns a MacPro and refuses to uses any of the bundled software except Safari web browser. I was astounded to hear this. What?! Why? Geez. Then why buy it then? He asks, "why you do use MacAir?" I gave my usual Apple eco spiel. I do not know why people want me to explain things repetitively, when the problem is them and their inability to self-educate themselves. Ugh. Then there is mom, who cautions me, bro's and dad's cars are delicate and cannot handle heavy, asks that I lug back bottles of wine in my backpack from the city in 39 degrees heat. Ugh.

Work wise. I am getting another chance to do public speaking. Which is both interesting and challenging at the same time. At the work place, management enjoys setting unrealistic deadlines - 2 weeks. I can see how quick people develop white hair overnight and why systems were poorly designed. Is this how people run their businesses? Why are adults so afraid of using sandboxes and refuse to walk away from so called "ideal condition test runs". Another puzzle that I just do not have the brain space for.

Adults are bewildering. They lack awareness of their community, environment, and people needs. And the cycle goes on per generation. I feel sorry for mother nature, humans are so caught up with themselves, they forgot to care about planet Earth.

I did manage to take a short break. Yes, I did all the research, booking, planning, navigating, listening to announcements, photography, video recording, and tried to spend some time playing Pokemon Go game. A great deal of juggling alright. I hope one day I get to setup an AI to assist me. Then maybe I will get free time to fix up my CV and play more PoGo.

= = = = = = =  =











No comments :