Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

November 03, 2018

November 2018

Humans simply refuse to think in context. They refuse to "walk in people's shoes". These particular human feel they are above all.

Take for example, at my work place there are people who create procedures, but they fail to thoroughly test it for whatever reason, and they implore ask staff to carry out the procedure with little or no training. What I was expecting really? In a new procedure, I pointed out the system was not setup properly, unless you had supervisor level login, you could charge incoming item to staff. I asked that they fix it, otherwise no one will use it as stipulated, and a work around will be implemented annoyingly.

Meanwhile, one of the Pokemon Go Melbourne Facebook page administrator misused their power. Told off a work colleague to shut up after reporting a sighting of a hundo in a chat room. The administrator was just an acquaintance, my colleague felt this warning was rude, and asked if he was wrong to share the information. I said no. I advised the administrator to be more contextual when issuing people warning. My colleague posted "THANK YOU" twice and the administrator called it "CONVERSATION TRIGGER". Really?! How unprofessional. Definitely, power has gone to this person's head. It is easy to delete posts, dude.

Meanwhile, my brother rings me to say which mobile phone should I buy for mom? Not once or twice, but whenever he has free time. He even asks this same question when I am sick. Please could you just buy some rubbish mobile phone and get it over and done with already. It has been 6 months now. There is no mobile phone that rules them all. Also, stop nagging me. I am not made out of money. I will not fund your life style. Geez.

Time to withdrawal from poisonous individuals and get back to planning my vacation.

---


















No comments :