Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

September 18, 2017

September 2017

Yup. My family members have become YouTube video zombies. Even the issue of the landline has no dial tone, the phone cannot ring out and people who try to ring get a busy tone, which is resulting in slow internet, they STILL insist on watching video. Yes. Slow buffering video does not deter them. They will not to attend to their chores, repairs, exercise, skill development, and human contact. WOW!

Work wise I am earn redevelopment is more or less an interior decoration exercise, than optimising operations. The pain points are still not resolved and probably won't be after I am dead. It seems if the idea does not come from a special someone in upper pay scale, nothing is of importance. OH. Well, then do not hope to compete with ever growing digital businesses who can scale quicker than you can blink. But I do love new furniture. Gushes. At the same time, I love recycling old furniture.

Personally, I am learning to deal with stress by going for long walks on the weekend with Pokemon Go players. Battling it out at Pokemon Go raids takes out all angst you held over the week days. I had many great laughs and chats with people, who are strangers at first, and within minutes we are mates. To see people's face light up when they do catch that special Pokemon that they always wanted is a priceless moment. This makes me fell all warm and fuzzy. I love going to lure parties. Definitely, will go to Boronia for that grandma's birthday next year. hee hee.



- - -

















No comments :