Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

August 11, 2017

August 2017

The saying goes that as people age they revert to being a child. But in truth, adults refuse to maintain responsibility, especially upon retirement. They do not want to learn a thing, take ownership of their health or up coming problems. I have noticed this in my parents.

---

It is understatement that you are defined by your job. Hey! Has anyone ever given it a thought that other people around you are constantly creating chaos, which can have an impact on your emotion and sleep? It is an amazeballs to have survived through it all though. I would have to say, I have built resilience skills over the years.

My family which consists of four full grown adult family members: mom, dad, bro, and sis. They alone create multiple mini jobs for me every f* day! Not simple jobs like mop up a cat's vomit. Oh, no, no. These jobs range from technical issues to legal issues. It is like they cannot handle tradies, professionals, and police on their own. Worse than a real child. I have seen children who run their own online business for god sake on TED Talk.

The latest issue is taking irresponsibility to a whole new level.

I was at work, I have asked my brother to watch over the tradie from #Plumbfast doing the roof inspection, to ask for a quote, and to pay them in cash. What in fact happened was he went to his room and watched videos all day. The tradie claimed he spent an hour inspecting the roof. My brother lost track of time and cannot verify if any work was carried out for an hour. The tradie filled out a tax invoice with my credit card details off by heart, in my absence! And my brother signed off on it! When he is not even the F* card holder, but he did not question it or insist on paying with cash. Sadly, the transaction went through. WTF?! I only found about this out at 10pm in the evening. Apparently, this company keeps everyone credit card details beyond the transaction date on file and writes out your credit card detail on carbon paper (makes 3 copies) and hands it to the tradie that is visiting your house. Btw, all of it is done without your authorisation.

Issue: fail to adhere to Australia PCI-DSS compliance.

Anger level: where is the gun man for hire?

- - - - -



















No comments :