Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

June 08, 2017

June 2017

It is nice to home again. I really did miss Australia. There is so much to be thankful for, the complimentary water in cafes, free access to toilet, free access to parks at all hours, and sanitary streets. Also, we are only less than an hour from beaches. People in Europe are stuck in-land and the closet free water recreation at no cost for them is water fountains. People in Munich play in it. People in Paris stare at it. There are rivers, but rarely would you find people swim in it. Either it is dirty or the currents are too rapid for their liking. We have it good in Australia.

Upon return to work, we faced with staff relocation, services relocation, and blocked passage ways. All part of the big redevelopment. I will be spending much of my time this month packing up stuff on my desk and culling resources in team shared cupboards.

I am trying to work on my next piece for my blog. Innovation seems to be word thrown around in the information industry lately. I would very much like to address it. I want it to be a hopeful and pragmatic piece, since so many people talk about their ideas and publish frameworks, yet sadly, they fail to offer a toolkit that anyone can truly follow. Hence, the "innovation" is not being widely practiced in the real world. Throwing it on Github doesn't make novice feel confident in go at it alone. A mentor or an instructor would be expecting too much, but a community surrounding the "innovation" to be there to explain the nuances would be a better option. Anyways, let's hope I can complete it before the year ends.




---------

















No comments :