Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

April 11, 2017

April 2017

Who would have ever thought that tradies would skip and cut corners in your presence. Apparently, they do. The new frame was put int where the once damaged bathroom window existed, but sadly, the hard wood they brought in was untreated. What?! Why? Then there is the gap where the tiles meet the frame. They skipped on the filler. They did not silicone it. Only one side of the wooden frame had any caulking done on it. Geez, talk about a rip off! The dude even argued with me and repeatedly request that I call the my so called insurance and beg them for a painter, a tiler, and a handy man. Fuck that! I went off to Bunnings and brought myself a timber primer, timber stain, silicone glue for bathroom/kitchen, and silicone glue for outdoor use, and some paint brushes. 19 hours after I finished what the tradies failed to do to in the first place. Besides the insurance scope only stated replacement of window and security door. Ever heard of scope creep?! Sometimes I wonder why I pay for insurance. It took three months to get it replaced, only to have it partially installed. My data plan is far more useful than these ass-of-a-business.


-----




























No comments :