Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

February 01, 2014

February 2014

Australia has talent alright. While attending and celebrating Melbourne recital centre fifths's birthday, my chronic fatigue condition rears it head and made it difficult to stay awake, despite the performances were riveting and culturally enriching to watch. From the musical instruments used in The Perch Family Jugband, to the use of vocal chords in Bitsat Seyoum, rare instrument being played and musical piece put together through detective work in Continuo Collective, and unique piano playing methodology in Daniel de Borah and Rachael Johnston. I wish I could endure and stay awake through out these wonderful performances.

Those damn abrupt brakes that occur on trams and buses when they are about to approach a tram/bus stop is the worse. Twice as worst when it occurs on a rainy day. The latest one involve my knee slammed into the corner of the seat metal part. The following night my knee and leg felt like it was going to dislocate. I could not bend my leg. Which made doing everything twice as difficult.

 - - -































No comments :