Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

July 16, 2012

July 2012

Completed a few goals. Yay!


Google power search [course]. The book question with searching text within a book was horrible experience. The search function was not what I expected. The display of search result was somewhat shrunken. Thus making it difficult to read. Also it kept asking me to review exercise numbers 2.2 and 3.1 but I couldn't figure out which question was at fault? Fine that I misread a few questions initially. A suggestion, would it be possible to receive an official feed back on which questions were incorrect, say 1 month from now, so that I can practice self improvement. For 2.2 session refers to "define:" search tool. I'm guessing it refers to translation for volunteers or "is there a cheap restaurant?" question. For 3.1 session refers to using "site:" search tool. I'm guessing it refers rio2016.org and Olympic.org
















One such goal was Power Search with Google online course over 8 days.          insert here
































































No comments :