Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Flickr YouTube FourSquare

August 16, 2026

August 2026

One can sure blab about their family members' woes for EON! Yet one afternoon I came to the realisation was that I was steered and encouraged by primary school teachers from grade 2 to be a mentor, a supervisor, and a committee member from the get-go. I was always part of some social club, a school representative, and was paired with younger students in buddy programs. I have been allocated the task to monitor an all female lunch room, sporting equipment for female students, and study computer rooms for TAFE students after 5pm. I was always social-able and amicable towards everyone. I do not have fear of being rejected or get hyper-sensitive when judged by others. I would review processes and point out flaws in the system or develop ways of improving myself.

I am more tired than anything else as time wears on. A bit of time to myself is becoming rare as days goes by. Once I finished work, I have work at home that awaits me. Whether its replacing another appliance or book in a tradie to fix something. There are three adults at home but none wants to take on any responsibility. They spend their time watching videos all day long and blame the world for rejecting them. When the general population does not even know they exist. They have no social presence within our communities, our country, let alone the whole planet.

My family members were never encouraged by teachers to join any social clubs or projects to do with being social. 


Work 

They are creating more obstacles as time goes by. They people in leadership do their best to hide secret hires, projects, exclude stakeholders from new processes until roll out do we hear about it. Why would people abuse tax payers money in such fashion? That I never understood. What is there to be gained from it all?


PoGo

Some players are insatiable, nothing is ever good enough for them, despite all this they desire is fashion accessories on their pokemon. As Brandon Tan have stated none of these accessories boost your pokemon combat power in anyway. Still there are players who will refuse to make a trade offer unless you provide with the shiny pokemon they desire. I have since deleted these individuals as they are waste of my time. They only chat with you when they want something, other that you are a nobody to them. Regardless of gender.




No comments :