Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

December 04, 2022

December 2022

We are beginning to see some warmer days this month. I can get to wear my sandals out again.


Work

LSP and DAAWG are making some progress on what we could focus on. Wording on the catalogue is vital to removing barriers to the library.Not only does it impact search results, it impacts people's decision to request an item. Too much obstacles deters people from seeking the item out.


PoGo

Lots of instability. The server was down for a few hours before the mega raid day during tea break. I was at work for Friday's outage, so no impact on me besides I couldn't run my gotcha. Then they switched off raids in the morning before mega raid day. hours 2-5pm Without event tasks, many of us were left bored. If the raid event falls on my dating hours, I just give it a miss. Nowadays it is come to be known it as glitch day than a proper event. 


Dating
 
One the two guys I have been messaging has decided to come out and meet in-person. He is kind and knowledgeable. We went to watch Red Bull Go Cart race on Saturday 3rd December. Good fun.

No comments :