Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

October 03, 2021

October 2021

The numbers of the COVID infected people continue to rise into the 1000s in Victoria, Australia, despite we are in a tight lockdown mode. I really do not think people know they have it until they get tested. Long live the take away life style. As for landfill, build them up, buttercup.


Work

Steady on. Working on research guide materials and blog post. Rehearsing my voice for long oral reads and working on a contingency plan when  there is a technical issue.


PoGo

Many of the player community are feeling frustrated by challenging tasks. With many having to WFH, the lack of spawns in the suburbs makes it very difficult for players to complete such collection tasks.

Oh, this Halloween event has been amazing. I managed to get a home shiny Halloween costume Pikachu and a hundo in the same weekend. I feel so blessed. Same goes for the Halloween costume Piplup too (x3 hundo). Then I got a task hundo Galarian Yamask. Who woulda thought. Me? Woo hoo. Meanwhile, I was not lucky with getting a hundo legendary Alter forme Giratina or Darkrai. 

With the lockdown in Melbourne over and some ease of restrictions, I had the pleasure to catch up with a few friends in-person in the city. It feels so refreshing to hear people's stories and how they endured the lockdown. Their perspective were different and an eye opener. 



Date

Lately, whenever I suggest or say stuff, it is met with doubt. We no longer seem to be able to plan our days together, since that Saturday at Williamstown, he has grown moody. My plans so far have been overridden by the following:
  • tiredness
  • complained about distance
  • insisted on dating at home (no/lockdown)
  • Often I'd end up watching Netflix on my lonesome for hours (while he'd take a shower and nap).
Also, I find that I am talking to myself as he would rapid go into space when we go for a stroll. No eye contact whatsoever, and somehow his ex-something something popped up in our conversation. Worst yet, instead of alleviating a person’s pain with laughter or distraction, he'd point out how my skin lesion has been an issue for him. I am fast coming to the realisation he is emotionally unavailable. I cannot form a relationship with him.

Also, I don’t want to waste my life with someone who has:
  • no common courtesy
  • no sense of adventure
  • no romance

No comments :