Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

June 10, 2019

June 2019

No one ever tells you that being an adult means living under the thumb of or by other adult's rules/expectations. There are laws. I totally respect that one. There are policies. No doubt they are necessary for business operation. There are ground/rules. Without them mannerism would go down the pits. Then there are ones, where people say "adults are forbidden from playing", ranging from sports, board games, mobile phone based games, and console games. Why is that? What is wrong with cooling down from work with a game. I find this expectation to be saddening. As it is 2019, and adults prefer to wind down with some sort of substance instead of playing a "game".

Through PoGo I have made meaningful friendship and built myself a new supportive network, one that is beyond ex-work colleagues/friends who have ceased regular contact and no longer wants to hear about my work woes. This game has opened a whole new lifestyle choice which I never knew of, and to be honest, it is constantly changing and quite exciting to be part of.

- - -



























No comments :