Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

December 07, 2017

December 2017

Mom tells me every rubbish in the house is worth a dime. I beg to differ. Anything with mould is a illness waiting to take place.

While my sister enjoys sabotaging her own job interviews. She does not print out her resume ahead of schedule and refuses to wear a suit with black shoes. I tell her. Let your personality and style flare out later, say after probationary period, but not at the beginning of group/individual job interviews. The employer wants to know if you are good fit, not a fun person and what you did on the weekend.

The gutters are blocked, but no one wants to climb up, and and no one wants to hire an outsider to help out. My family insists I use my sick leave or recreation leave to empty it.

I highly recommend home owners to find tradies, businesses, and companies that can repair your house, before you buy your house. Also, learn to build relationships with people who repair your home. Then that way, you do not have to cold calling during your lunch hour like me. My family has three adults who are unemployed, but they rather use their lunch hour watching YouTube then to ring up anyone.

- - - - -
































No comments :