Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

May 05, 2013

May 2013

Living on my own has been an eye opener. There are apartments where you cannot bring your ADSL with you, which is by far the biggest obstacle in the budget. Mobile internet is unfortunately too slow and costly for someone who is renting. I have tried Kogan Mobile (MVNO) but they like to reactivate dead sim card then charge you without authorisation, just because they happen to have your details on their system. Yet to get around sampling iiNet mobile internet in the coming months, once I actually get my hands on the sim card, as it still has not arrived since 1st April 2013. Drag when you order physical item online and they fail to arrive compared to purchasing the physical item from a retail store.

My studies are swimming along just dandy. Lots of reading to catch up though. Life issues is the biggest distraction in my study period. If only, things were simpler.

- - - - -






















































No comments :