Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

March 21, 2009

Findings #1: In August 2008 I had the desire to learn JPY.

August 2008, my boss said that our team usually shut up shop around Christmas and a bit after New Year. She asked did I want to go on holiday using my annual leave, of course, I said yes. I thought long and hard where should I go with my budget and did I save enough? Then it hit me, I have always wanted to visit Japan.

September 2008, I got in contact with travel agent to book my flight and check if any visa was required. Also I went in forth of scouring and trolling the internet for good and easy survivals but despite finding heaps of words, I was unable to find audio play back which match the words I was keen on.

Briefly took a break of a few months to plan and concatenate desired locations to visit plus how to get there.

December 2008, I never gave up though and winged it when I was in Japan with my sister. Only recall 5 or about sentences and not much else. Ugh. lol.

No comments :