Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

October 15, 2008

October 2008


アリス九號 (Arisu kyugou) = Alice Nine

As of recent I have been fascinated by a jrock band, they are part of the visual kei movement, which is an unknown in the western world. I love ALICE NINE and their costumes, i am so jealous of their jackets, totally want to get myself a copy. Perhaps one day they would have an exhibition like Kylie Minogue had for her video clip and concert outfits. Seriously, their music is a great fusion of Japanese and rock. Some elements of Korn and Linkin Park yet unique.

"Ruri no ame" is the song that first caught my attention when accidentally stumbled upon while searching for audio and video clips on japanese language. The video clip is like a reminiscent  of Kyoto's summer, nevermind the fact i never been there in Japan during summer but the video transports you there, and to find the lyrics mentions summer, summer rain, it all comes into place. So serene. We are short of summer rain in Melbourne. Lol.

The others songs I have come to adore are "rainbow", "tsubasa", "blue planet", "eraser", and "cosmic world". My ears have yet to adjust to "kousai" and "velvet", and so on. 


Somehow I prefer checking social networking site updating my status or wall comments via my mobile. However, when it comes to uploading files or downloading i prefer using the PC/laptop. I like things that are nomad and mobile connected web applications. Sorry, to those who wanted me to sign up to FanBox Tagged, Friendster, Myspace, VOX, Bebo, LiveJournal, and so on. I can be so lame.