Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

February 19, 2008

Funny February 2008

Saturday 16th

After getting off the flight, my ears were muffled but i try not yell at people asking for direction or buying airport link ticket. The ears cleared up after i had sneezed. I headed straight to the hostel and the place i stayed at was neat, efficient, and friendly. I rented a locker to store my lugguage as check in was not until later in noon.

I decided to go for a walk. I strolled down George street into Myer and DJones for handbag drool session, i somehow ended up in DJ shoe dept looking at a small fashion show (which was not busy), then headed over to men's dept to say "hi?" to my friend Mr.A. Oh gosh, he was ultra busy. I decided to go in search bus 325 bus stop around William street (never been there) only to find it was on Elizabeth street. ah ha. I hurried back to the hostel to check in and called Mr.MHC to hang out in the city.

Sunday 17th

My Watson Bay adventure. Now that i know where the bus stop was and i have my ticket, i take my chances and see where it ends. The bus terminated at precisely at the right spot I was seeking, yay. It only took 30mins which is normal. It did not take long as some tourist mentioned online. Geez, i'm bloodly early. Yet, wow, the views here is great it reminds me of Torquay. I took some windy shots of the bay, view of Sydney tower and harbour bridge.

While i sat on a bench waiting for my friend, Ms.RL and her friends, a family approached me to see if i was planning to use the picnic table, i nicely informed them i'm not, then they ask me if is it okay that i mind the table for a while and i agreed. hee hee.

Lunch @ Waston Bay Hotel was good and Ms.RL's friends' babies were the entertainment and main topic. The babies would delight us with their curiousity and such calmness in their behaviour amongst this noisy open area. I was amazed and so were the parents. One baby pushed over his mother's 1st and 2nd glass of lemonade twice but oddly the baby didn't push any other bottle or glass. A toddler was even funnier he would push his car toys over the table and get female waiters to pick it up for him yet he didn't do that when male waiters came by. lol. We took lots of kodak moments shots.

Ms.RL and I walk and climbed up over the gap bluff. Took some happy snaps. When you look closely at the rocks, looks as if they got carved but colouring of the rocks seem more like water corrosion. Nice of my friend to drive me to my cousin's place.


My cousin's baby is so cute and smart. He is good at shredding tissue and making it seem fun. Oh he points to things before reaching for them. We had dinner with aunty and uncle @ D&D. Steak was way too meaty for me. Quality time well spent. The baby sure got all of our attention. He tends to have an itchy feet. A drink kicker.

Overall the trip was short but sweet!

notes: ppl I've meet along the way. Ben/Sarah, Adam/Belinda, Michael, Nick/Helen, Robyn. Teja-Marissa-Holley-Timmy-Fiona quit Civica.

No comments :