Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

September 06, 2007

August was ignored and now it is September 2007

Oh i'm not much a frequent blogger. What i did in that course of time? Play games of course. Atelier Iris 3: grand phantasm. A very intriguing simple RPG game. Lots of funny situations, especially the part of baking a cake or find receipes to use alchemy to make newer items. Soon I'll be spending my time playing Sim2's bonvoyage . Woopie!

Oh i did watch a dvd, such as "Pursuit of hapiness", it made me cherish my life even more. I'm gonna be weary of business that swindle your hard earnt cash. Also I watched "Borne ultimatum" with FHS and work mates. It was one wicked film, kicks ass at each stage; and Mr.Borne is handsome and a capable man.

September evaluation and spring cleaning time. I question myself what do i like/want/need/enjoy? Since i'm an action person, I have nabbed a new job with help from a friend, cancelled flickr [display issues: 3-6 sets only + no more], signed up to facebook, and updated theme on my mobile phone. You ain't living unless things around you are what you wanted.

Notes: RFID is inserted in transit cards of Japan's SUICA, Hong Kong's OCTOPUS card, and London's OYSTER card.

Video clip from YouTube that is cool and chick.
Fergie - Fergalicious: Clean w/Logos Version
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HQetLQRab8c




No comments :