Social Networking

Twitter LinkedIn Facebook Google+ Flickr YouTube FourSquare

December 05, 2005

Year 2005 - a summary of my life events

Hi everyone,

Just to be fair i've reduced my life into dot points. As time is of the essence. yes?

March - June
my daily grind goes like this: Monday to Friday:
6am wake up
7am catch train
8am at school
10am have morning tea at the cafeteria
3pm finish school, read personal emails and print assignments/report/club agenda
5pm head off to city and grab a bite
6pm rock up at work, start up programs at work, read work emails and attend team meetings
7pm login telephone system and start work = taking calls
11pm finish work
11:20pm catch tram
12 midnight reach home town either grocery shopping/head home and sleep

February
School started 05/02/05
Two job interiews (only 1 succeeded).Orientation hosting duties in place. New students can be either shy lambs or a snob. Most of the ladies liked Oliver doing the talking. Many found me to be helpful.

March
Call centre job with Teletech. In bound helpdesk handling Telstra ADSL broadband clients.Work: 4 hours x 5 days. 7-11pm.Drinking with work mates. Found out 2 of my work mate are gay but i care about them just the same. Clubbing with work mates. An ex-work mate asked me if he could perform a body shot on me, i said no. Celebrating work mates' birthdays. Two were people's 21st birthday.Infomaniacs club (school club affliated with student union) revitalised by Patricia Sleeping in classes and getting yelled at for doing so.School: 7 hours x 4 days.

April
Easter break from school. I went to work on all public holidays.Bloody hell, i deserve a day off from everything.I did some shopping therapy. Played PS2 Jack and Daxter 3 game. It so awesome. The precursors were fuzzy creatures. So cute!Brother in Thailand.Nokia 7280. What a beautiful gift. YEAH!

May
Completed many assignments ahead of schedule. Study for exams.Sue played PS2 Star Wars Lego. We knew the ending before the movie came out. So cool.Watched lots of Manga DVD on weekends to relax.

June
Watched Star Wars 3. Wow. Some ending. Looks really bad the way lava burnt Anakin.T-bar party thrown by Teletech's splash team. drank 3 bottles. my co-worker likes me. yet he has a girl at work who likes him. i suggest we stay pals.Played PC game Sacred Underworld. Eww... get challenging new enemies. I'll kill for my king.Reading a book, "he's just not that into you" by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo.Infomaniacs club will disband after everyone has resigned from their role and never attended any of the planned events. Members did not object to this idea. 3 month probabtionary period review after 28th June.

July
Manage to get more sleep as I had 3 week break from school yet I still went to work every evening.Did some cleaning around my desk, gosh, so much trash. Not as much as my brother. His trash is all over the place.Don't have to buy any school books this semester 2. Yay!

August-September
Watched the fabulous "Charlie and the chocolate factory - updated version" the movie, total brillant and such a wise cracker of a movie. ALso watched "wedding crashers", "wallace and gromit feature film", "deuce bigalow the European gigolo".Go-Karting; I ended up bruising my back and knee, and my arms were sore. ha ha. Overall I had fun. Many birthdays: Benjamin Petersen's 23rd, Bridie Flynn's 25th, Mike Ufer's 34th, Micheal Tran, Chris Lean, Andrew Eastwood, and Matthew Morris.

October
watched movie "40 yo virgin".i had dinner with co-workers.Won novelty prize from work. It was a silver plastic wand, TT baseball cap, glo head band, and pepsi max can.We actually had a real fire drill [13/10/05] and the fire bridage came to check our building. An area had water leakage that spark off the alarm system.It is official my Nokia 7280 mobile is beyond repairable = dead. Very sad!

November
In the Melbourn Cup (race number 7) Maykabe Diva came 1st. Very amazing race it was as the horse came out of no where and beat everyone. The horse I chose Portland Singa was among the top 4 during the race but in the end it came 6th place. Boo hoo. Well, at least my brother won some money back.One day in one of my subject a teacher kept telling not to taking notes when we want to whether it be about the website or plain doodle. ha ha. Totally pissed off my whole class for the day. lol.Signed up for online instant messaging: Y!messenger, ICQ, and MSN messenger as well. Fell ill with cold due to sleep depreviation, had runny nose and sore throat. Nice way to end the school year.

December
I went on a Yarra Valley day trip [3rd December] with wonderful fellow classmates: Ursula, Lee and Mike. We visited St.Andrew's market, Kingslake, has lunch at Yarra Glen's Fergurson Vineyard, walked around a park near Maroondah reservoir park.I'm 26 years old this year and I've come to the point where clothes needs to flatter my current figure not my desired figure. Now i'll be pay close attention to details and fitting fabrics, meaning buy less think more. hee hee.

Your pal, Mel

ps. driving notes of 2005 found in inbox.

Signal into dotted line, treat it as if change lane. Head past pedestrian lines & turn. Change to 2nd gear when going downhill w/out looking.

Reverse parking: stop by side of another parked car. Reverse to left when you see back door in
your back side window. Do 45 degree straight reverse. Then turn right turn angle.

Parking: drive up and use mirror to meet up w/ stationed car before parking space turn in (left/right ). Straighten car before stopping.

Car in park mode & hand brake upbefore starting the car. Think fast and make snap devisions.
Especially at round abouts, narrow street and parked cars, etc.


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post :) So complete and fat free haha :)

Busy life you have :P